Apply to Arnold Transportation
Take the next step in your trucking career today! Complete our safe, secure, and fast application process and apply to Arnold Transportation! Once you've completed your driver profile you can apply to additional truck driving jobs with a single click!Apply Now!
About This Job at Arnold Transportation
Average $1,050 Weekly Gross
The Original Regional Carrier™ Arnold Transportation has openings for regional drivers in their TX, LA, OK and AR 4 State Region. Haul commodities like beverage containers from bottlers, retail merchandise, and paper stock. Drive late model equipment and select from available tours. In addition to benefits, you’ll collect “Mileage Plus” compensation. Opportunities for advancement include tours, dedicated, and hourly.
Regional Drivers with Arnold Transportation use well-maintained equipment to serve business in the surrounding area:
• Operate late model Navistar and Freightliner Class 8 OTR sleeper units
• Automatic transmissions (available on request)
• Pull 53/102 late model Dry Van trailers
• Commit to taking one load outside of 4-State area upon request
• No-Touch Freight
Great Pay and Benefits for Regional Drivers
Once you’re part of the team, bonus incentives include an Annual CPM loyalty increase, quarterly safety bonuses, clean inspection bonuses, and monthly production bonuses. Regular compensation for Regional Drivers includes great pay and benefits:
• Average $1,050 gross pay per week
• Assurance Pay $850 per week (for qualified drivers)
• Average 2,200 miles per week
• Up to $.47 CPM pay (based upon experience)
• Paid detention, lay-over and breakdown
• Health Benefits: medical, vision, dental, company-paid $20k life insurance policy.
• Short/Long term disability, accident, and critical illness coverage available
• 401K after 6 mos. of continuous employment eligibility tenure completion
Paid Orientation and Travel
During the 3-day onboarding process, you’ll meet key executives and have 1:1 time with your Fleet Manager. You can even select your tractor from our late model fleet. We provide a private room at a newly remodeled hotel and paid travel via bus or air (reimbursements for rental car or mileage reimbursement for personal travel). Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are also provided. Compensation starts with a gift card on the first day of orientation:
• Start of Orientation - $200.00 Walmart Gift Card for necessities before getting on the road.
• After Graduation - $500 Orientation Pay- $200 on 1st Check, $300 on 2nd Check
• First 4 Months Employment - $2,000 Retention Pay
$400 paid on payroll check after 30 days
$400 paid on payroll check after 60 days
$400 paid on payroll check after 90 days
$800 paid on payroll check after 120 days
Call 888-763-4404 Today!
Or complete our One-Minute Contact Form and we’ll call you back.
• Be available to haul one load out of the 4 State Region per week
• Must be 21 years of age
• Must have a valid Class A CDL with 1 year OTR verifiable experience in the last 3 years
• Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
• No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years, no more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 months
• No more than 3 preventable accidents in the last 3 years; No reckless or careless incidents in last 3 years
Join the Family at Arnold
Arnold Transportation has been delivering regional freight since 1932. Instead of sending drivers out on the road for weeks, driving coast-to-coast, we’ve kept our drivers close enough to rest at home and enjoy their earnings. At Arnold Transportation, you can earn great pay without finding yourself thousands of miles away from the things that matter most.
Driver Types Hired
- Company Driver
Equipment Types Hired
- Dry Van
Equipment Experience Accepted
- Dry Van
CDL Classes Accepted
- Class A
Hiring Area By State
|Min. driver age:||23|
|Min. driving experience:||Less than 1 year|
|Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked:||No|
|Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI:||No|
More Driving Jobs at Arnold Transportation
Super Regional CDL Drivers – up to $.50 CPM
Super Regional Dry Van Drivers Needed Average $1,100 to $1,200 Weekly! The Original Regional Car...
CDL Van Drivers earn 50CPM on Dedicated Run
Quad Lane Drivers Needed - Earn 50 CMP Drivers are needed for hauling paper and ink products in d...
Run 4 State Regional – Guaranteed Minimum Weekly!
4 State Regional Drivers Needed Average $1,050 Weekly Gross The Original Regional Carrier™ A...
Regional Drivers earn $1,050 to $1,200 Weekly
Regional Company Drivers - Earn $1,050 to $1,200 Weekly Gross The Original Regional Carrier™ Ar...
Regional Hazmat Drivers earn $.50 CPM plus Safety Bonuses
Hazmat Drivers Needed for SW Clorox Run CDL Drivers Average $1,000 to $1,100 Weekly Gross The Or...